Our dedication to engaging people and mobilizing resources to secure our community remains steadfast. In response to the COVID-19 global health emergency, the Foundation's leaders and Board of Directors have established the Rapid Response and Recovery Fund.
COVID-19 Community Resources
- Emergency Child Care for Healthcare Workers & First Responders
The West Cook YMCA is providing child care for families in health care roles and first responders that need a safe place for their child to be while they go into work. Registration information here.
- Oak Park and River Forest Township's COVID-19 Social Services Resource Guide
- OPRF Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Village of Oak Park | Village of River Forest
- Volunteer Opportunities: Serve Illinois
- CARES Act information