Foundation staff is always available to discuss individual client needs or answer advisor questions.
Call us at 708-848-1560, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Advantages of Working With Us
- Located in west suburban Cook County, immediately west of the City of Chicago, the Oak Park-River Forest Community Foundation makes an ideal partner to assist with your clients’ charitable giving. Our goal is to enhance both the advisor/client relationship and client satisfaction by helping your clients fulfill their philanthropic plan with minimum fees, simplicity, flexibility and maximum tax benefits.
- We are here to help your clients complete the sentence, “I want to make a difference in the world by. . . ”
- You remain in control of the client relationship. We work through you in whatever capacity you deem appropriate to meet your clients’ charitable-giving goals.
- We help you meet client expectations. Research indicates that many who seek financial-planning advice want and expect to talk about philanthropy and how they can achieve both charitable-giving goals and also tax advantages.
- The Oak Park-River Forest Community Foundation provides maximum federal and state tax benefits, tailors giving plans to meet your clients’ particular needs, and provides a more simplified and cost effective alternative to a private foundation.
- We have comprehensive knowledge about our communities and can help your clients’ giving be more effective by providing avenues for giving that have significant impact.
- Your client can donate a variety of assets, from cash and appreciated stocks to real estate and more complicated assets. Assets can be given now or later, as part of their estate plans.
- Larger gifts (minimum of $500K) provide the donor with the option of allowing his or her gifts to remain invested with the client's current money manager.
- Our fees are competitive and help sustain all aspects of the Community Foundation.
- You may stay connected with your clients across generations by helping them establish and maintain a charitable legacy for their children and grandchildren through a foundation fund.